Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I used to love these in high school ...

Amanda at Is This Thing On? tagged me to fill out this survey. I am apparently supposed to tag a bunch of other people, so here you go, friends:

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. My wedding!
2. Getting a job!
3. Seeing Sean's family this weekend (the first time since we got engaged!).
4. Seeing Laura very, very soon.
5. Attempting to bake in the near future.
6. Hopefully paddleboating soon.
7. Hopefully riding my bike soon!
8. Getting my life back on a schedule.

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Wore my favorite Corey Lynn Calter skirt from Anthropologie.
2. Went to see a wedding venue.
3. Made a pizza casserole.
4. Spent too much time choosing Pyrex bakeware at Target.
5. Looked through months of archives on
Snippet and Ink for wedding inspirado.
6. Applied for jobs.
7. Watched the first two episodes of "Parks and Recreation" with Sean. We are undecided, though I have a weird love for Aziz Ansari ever since Human Giant.
8. Hung up a hook rack from IKEA.

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Make my own letterpress everything. Someone teach me!
2. Sew. And not just buttons. Couture!
3. Run and not almost die in the process.
4. Push-ups.
5. Make money as a freelance whatever. Writer, designer, stager, prop stylist. 
6. Travel and not have to worry about the money part of it.
7. Write an epic, in-depth feature for The New Yorker.
8. Build my own furniture. That would be awesome.

8 Shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Gossip Girl
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. Lost
6. Mad Men
7. Battlestar Galactica (I am
epically behind).
8. House Hunters

4 comments:

Amanda said...

My mom loves House Hunters.

Amanda said...

Also, maybe we should be running partners. I've worked myself up to 15 minutes, 10 usually, but I want to run for real too.

The Madd Crafter said...

Man, remember when we would breeze through those searches in AP History and then spend the rest of our time filling these out in emails and sending them on? Good times, I tell you.

Unknown said...

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

Coolrunning.com has a couch-to-5K plan that is great. I've gotten lazy about running lately, but this is the program that got me into it in the first place.
Take it easy at first, and for the love of God and all that is holy, stretch your feet!
xo