Jane looked like a serious supermodel in her slinky crochet knit dress, accented with a kind of rock 'n' roll necklace and simple halo of flowers.
Jane Birkin-Inspired Bride
- Keep the makeup simple and understated, but with a healthy flush. I like Revlon's PhotoReady creme blush line.
- Steal Jane's look and accent a deep v-neck with a long pendant necklace, like this one by Elizabeth and James.
- You can get a flower wreath that last forever from Urban Outfitters.
- Copy her natural look with Lipstick Queen's bare nude lipstick.
- For a look that's both modern and classic, I like this diamond baguette wedding band, $3,000 from Catbird NYC.
- Get a vintage-inspired crochet gown from Etsy seller Daughters of Simone.
- And finally, a perfect batch of wildflowers (lavender is particularly French) is the finishing touch.
Birkin-Inspired Wedding Party
- To keep the hippie-inspired, casual sexy vibe going, I like the idea of inviting bridesmaids to choose their own 70s-inspired maxi dresses, like these dresses from Calypso St. Barth, BCBG and Revolve Clothing.
- Gift them with a sculptural, classic gold bangle, like this one by Alexis Bittar.
- Gold sandals can pull the look together. I like these gold disc sandals by Nine West.