Gorgeous tweed pieces popped up in the collections of Chanel, Prada (oh, I DIE for these coats), Badgely Mischka, Tory Burch, Carolina Herrera and Zac Posen.
Unfortunately, the malls don't quite deliver the same ingenuity that appeared on runways, but you can still capture the classic spirit and odds are, the pieces you buy today will never go out of style.
- Capture that schoolboy look at an AMAZING price with this blazer, $35 at Target.
- Pair this classic tweed skirt with turtlenecks, blazers, satin blouses, bejeweled tees...the pairings are basically limitless. $69 at Nordstrom.
- This ladylike tweed dress is made a little edgy with leather trim, $90 at Lord & Taylor.
- And this young, edgy dress is made a little grown-up with tweed. It would be great with tights and ankle booties. $254 at Urban Outfitters.
- A work appropriate tweedy sweatshirt, AMEN! $118 at J. Crew.
- And a wear-it-everywhere tweedy Tee, $60 at J.Crew, as well.