Take inspiration from the runways of (left to right), Diane Von Furstenberg, Tracy Reese, Monique Lhuillier and Burberry, which had the chicest line-up of animal print trench coats you've ever seen. These prints are highly unique, and frankly, aren't as easy to replicate at the mall. But, that doesn't mean you can't get into the spirit!
- A modern reptile print that looks high-tech, not trashy, top $68 at Topshop.
- You can't beat the price on Philip Lim's 80s throwback leopard T-shirt dress, $30 at Target.
- Leopard looks rich in a jacquard print skirt, $89 at Ann Taylor.
- Leopard flats are a must, but consider tiger loafers, $80 by Dolce Vita. (hopefully there are cheaper ones out there!)
- A bit pricey, but this giraffe-print Dooney & Bourke bag will never go out of style, $168.
- Tiger-inspired cat-eye sunglasses, $10.
- Snakeskin looks chic in this scarf by Armani Exchange, $38.