A hint of sheer fabric has always been so much sexier to me than completely exposed skin. Clearly, designers agreed this season, which sheer fabric draping over the front of dresses, on sleeves and on backs all over the runways. I especially loved these classy dresses by Lela Rose, Oscar de la Renta, John Rocha, Temperley, Luisa Beccaria and Alberta Ferretti.
Some options to incorporate the sexy look into your wardrobe:
- A sleek and chic dress, perfect for bachelorette parties and holiday events. $90 at Lord & Taylor.
- A daring yet demure dress, $88 at Nordstrom.
- An extremely versatile dot-printed blouse, $50 at the Loft.
- Sheer sleeves somehow seem work appropriate on this blouse, $21 at Kohls.
- The perfect Christmas party dress by Adrianna Papell.
- For the most daring among us, a geometric dress, $60 at Need Supply.
- Daring from the back, a half-sheer tee, $18 at Aeropostale.