Amazing photobooth inspiration from this Cecil Beaton-Matisse collaboration in the 50s.
It's been a great fall weekend so far! Art openings, art festivals, wine fest and now, lazy lazy lounging while watching the Redskins. I've got some really great links for ya right here, so click away:
- Elizabeth Berkley gamely recreates her most famous Saved By the Bell moment.
- The trailer for Wes Anderson's next movie.
- The backstory for "What Does the Fox Say?"
- An amazingly sweet Breaking Bad fan letter from Anthony Hopkins.
- The incredible hope chest my friend made for his new wife.
- Some women don't even want to have it all and that's fine.
- A new interview with the creator of Calvin and Hobbes.
- A new low in our antisocial culture/dining out.
- Adorable tap dance cover of "Cups."
- A completely true list of what journalists love.
- Thought-provoking post about men's expectations for women to change their names.
- A beautiful getaway home made of windows.