And my favorite, Sense and Sensibility.
Jane Austen-Inspired Bride
- I would wear a romantic jeweled headband or ribbon in my hair, like this one by Jennifer Behr.
- This Temperley gown captures the romance of the era without becoming a Regency costume. I want this gown.
- I would accessorize with beautiful dangly earrings in a classic motif, such as these cameo earrings, antiques from 1st Dibs.
- Something blue: an antique sapphire ring.
- Modernize the dressed-up slipper with these sheer Kate Spade heels.
- Carry a sweet, small bouquet, such as a cluster of peonies.
- Keep makeup simple and rosy, with a swipe of pink, such as NARS satin lip pencil.
Jane Austen-Inspired Bridesmaids
- Give the Regency-style empire waist a modern spin in the beautiful muted tones of this Esme maxi dress, $260 at BHLDN.
- For a bridemaids' gift, an antique-inspired locket, $68 at C Wonder and an initial ring from Max & Chloe.
- Match the romance of the era with the current nude nail trend with this Deborah Lippman polish in nude.
- The girls will look fresh and pretty with Korres Lip Butter Stick in Rose, $15.