Puppy topiary by Jeff Koons
I had a wonderful little weekend jaunt to the Shenandoah Valley to attend a wedding and managed to hit up an art festival before we came home...art festivals always leave me feeling so inspired and wishing I had more time to create. Luckily, we don't have any more trips planned in the next few weeks, so I'm looking forward to some downtime.
- A hilarious graphics department mistake during "Once Upon a Time."
- Singer Grimes has the sweetest backstage requests ever.
- Funniest kids' Halloween costumes.
- Why Tom Hanks can no longer yo-yo diet for movies.
- The best of the spring 2014 fashion season.
- Malala Yousafzai is really inspiring.
- Researchers have the proof: rich people really do care less. (Although I'm sure there are always exceptions.)
- The wonderful side of reaching your late twenties.
- Best online quiz game ever: IKEA or Death Metal?
- The Kenny Powers Magic 8 Ball.
- Fed up with our government? Drunk dial Congress.
- A legendary art installation is at risk because of a zoning ordinance.
- How Wes Anderson made The Royal Tenenbaums.