I'm always attracting to the yin and the yang...salty + sweet, bright + neutral and lately, wood + gold. I've seen some gorgeous jewelry lately that combines the textures for surprisingly glamorous results. The same effect works in decor...a little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.
- WeWood Date Watch, $119 at Swell.
- Sandy Hyun Diamond-shaped necklace, $95 at Max and Chloe.
- Fossil Chronograph burlwood watch, $175 at Macys.
- Bounkit Wood and Quartz earrings, $375 at Charm and Chain.
- Marc by Marc wood and gold bracelet, $79 at Zappos.
- Haya Elfasi wood rose ring, $189 at Love and Pride.
- Jenny Bird stud earrings, $85 at Endless.
Gold and wood look just as good at home. Check out how glamourous, yet simple the combination looks in this tiny kitchen, found at Apartment Therapy.
I especially love the blend of modern and fancy in this room, found here.