A penny, with oil paint, by Jacqueline Lou Skaggs. I find this really inspiring as I move forward with my oil painting class...why be limited to canvas?
I'm having a great weekend, spending lots of time with friends, which is one of the most restorative things you can do for yourself and doesn't usually cost much money. A good meal and good conversation beats a Netflix marathon any day.
- A letter to today's mother hens.
- So entertained to find someone else who loved the lead singer of Dee-Lite.
- A cat who sings along perfectly with Collective Soul.
- Parker Posey's guide to giving an Emmy's acceptance speech.
- A story of true love, told by Diane Kruger.
- This artist drew self-portraits after taking every kind of drug.
- DMX doesn't understand Google.
- Backstage with ballerinas.
- The cutest video of Kate Middleton dancing ever.
- A brilliant new web site lets you sign up to deliver meals to friends after they've had a baby, just moved, lost a family member or whatever.