Thursday, September 13, 2012

Covetable iPhone Accessories

So you might have heard about a new phone on the block? Sean and I still don't have iPhones, but now we have extra motivation. I've been happy with the Droid in general, but for very dumb, impractical reasons, I want to make the switch: most apps debut on the iphone and the accessories are so much better! Most of these cases were made for the iPhone 4, but I'm sure super sexy items are being fast-tracked for the iPhone 5 as I type.

iPhone Style


  1. Kate Spade diagonal stripe, $40.
  2. Kate Spade iPhone wristlet, $70.
  3. Juicy Couture ombre case, $28.
  4. Marc by Marc Jacobs case, $38.
  5. J.Crew leather case, $38.
  6. Tiffany smart wallet, $295.
  7. Coach ocelot case, $58.


p.s. I love Sloane Crosley's essay about buying her first smartphone.

No comments: