3. The following things at Target: Magic wand salt and pepper shakers!
4. These crazy decorative shapes! You could paint each side or spray paint a metallic color. Great as paperweights, on shelves, filling clear vases, dressing up a stack of books on a nightstand.
5. This gingham-check watering can, on clearance!
6. This super patriotic display of pillows at World Market. I kinda love the idea of getting the little one to have year-round. At least you know stars and stripes never go out of style!
7. This fabulous Joia soda. I found mine at Fresh Market...this pineapple, coconut, nutmeg soda was delicious.
8. Revlon's lip butter line. Gives the color and coverage of lipstick with the moisture of a balm and is long-lasting. Basically, the perfect summer lip color! I got one in Candy Apple and one in Tutti Frutti.