Well, friends, it's my favorite TV event of the year: the OSCARS! The Oscars are my Super Bowl, and I have only missed the show once since I was in 3rd grade. My family had a tradition, started when I was in middle or high school, of filling out ballots and competing to see who picked the best. Sean and I have continued this tradition, but the winner gets to eat wherever they want for dinner. You can check out my ballot here.
I'll also be tweeting the Oscars @amberfi. That picture above, by the way, is Gregory Peck, my personal sex god, and Sophia Loren.
- Any fan of fashion will recognize long-time society photographer Bill Cunningham. That movie will introduce him to more people.
- Adele is rocking everyone's lives right now, and here she is, knocking Natural Woman out of the park.
- For the design-obsessed: DIY Dorothy Draper chests!!!
- Finally, pop culture is embracing tough girls
- Are we overexposed to design? (I say yes and no.)
- I've been obsessed with watercolor for the past two weeks, so these watercolor invitations are right up my alley.
- You and your roommate could probably benefit from this rent-splitting calculator!
- The perfect summer accessory.