I'm obsessed with the photography of Mark Shaw, who took fashion photos and shots of the Kennedys in the '50s and '60s before he died. I've been looking at his masterful, colorful shots on 1st Dibs, where one gallery sells prints of his shots. I'd love to have one for my dream future girly dressing room/walk-in closet!
- This cap turns any pen into an iPhone or iPad-friendly pen.
- Visit a once-vibrant town that ceased to exist. Via Black Eiffel.
- Photographer Jamie Beck dresses up like classic movie stars in the most fabulous way.
- Photographer Irina Werning asks people to recreate childhood photos. So cute!
- Create your own botanical silhouette.
- I want to live in the Rainbow House, via Black Eiffel.
- These velvet photo albums would make the most splendid keepsakes.
- This wedding started with the reception so the ceremony could be at sunset!
- Scroll down and check out the most stylish aquarium I've ever seen!