Monday, February 7, 2011

Family Photos


We had a guest this weekend, and then I came down with some coughy gross illness, so I've lacked a little in my online presence. While frantically cleaning/organizing/stashing in preparation for our guest, I hastily set up all our framed family photos on a table only to notice it looked terribly cluttered, and you couldn't even see most of the pictures.

Now scheming on better ways to show off family photos, and I'm thinking I might eventually replace the sitting frames with hanging ones, but I love this picture ledge idea from India Hicks' home. Spotted this on Habitually Chic and it looks great, both formal and informal. I don't like houses that don't have family pictures; rooms looks fabulous when they're just-so, but they certainly don't look lived in.

No comments: