Monday, March 1, 2010

Ballet Wedding in Martha Stewart Weddings



The ballet-inspired spread in the new Martha Stewart Weddings completely slayed me. I'm not kidding; I almost had tears in my eyes from the exceptional beauty.

You guys know how much I dreamed of having a girlish, ballet-inspired wedding. Not quite what it will turn out to be, but if you like that sort of thing, give their photo gallery a gander.

In other news, I'm making boring chicken tonight. I promise I'll try to get my butt into gear to make something actually interesting soon. I spent last night drafting part of our wedding menu ideas to send to caterer #2, so that got the wheels in my brain turning.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I really love the hair in these, too. I love the simplicity of a bun, and the headbands are adorable in the second picture.