- I'm in love with these '60s movie poster-inspired wedding invitations.
- I've been really into maps these days, and if I had a nursery to decorate (DON'T WORRY I DON'T!), I can imagine hanging up these cute ones.
- An incredibly useful organic food shopping guide, found via Snippet and Ink.
- Sawyer is a nicknaming genius.
- This blogger might have just explained why I don't do shorts.
- If you love "Up!" and you love love, check out this amazing photo shoot.
- I'm fairly close to penciling this yard sale into my planner. Vintage garden chairs? Yes, please.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Sunday Best v.23
I'm embarrassed to say I don't remember where I saw this picture, but it's been in my inspiration folder on my desktop for years. I love collage, but when I sit down to do one, I usually have no direction. A collage portrait of a favorite president? Perfect. I best get to working on my collage Martin Van Buren ...