Photo of Slim Keith, found here. Isn't that the most perfect fall suit?
Hoping to be back to some semblance of posting with regularity this week! I've painted a little bit, but I can't get my scanner to talk to my new computer at the moment...I bought a lamp shade hoping to rig some sort of DIY drum shade pendant to hide my hated dining area light fixture, but we agreed it looks ridiculous...needless to say, I don't have much to show for myself!
- An incredibly crazy post for a roommate on Craigslist.
- How to turn your hair into a pretzel braid.
- How to feel better about your body. (it sounds like the secret is dating a vegetarian! My husband is a Five Guysatarian.)
- Amy Dickinson wrote about an all-knowing landlord.
- Air Mail-inspired tape!
- I've been practicing this no heat curling method all weekend. Mixed results so far, but I think I've almost got it.
- In France, they're having a Post-it War!
- I've also been practicing Hannah's tips for backcombing hair. Also, mixed results.