When two people are as famous as John and Jackie Kennedy, it's easy to forget they were ever real people. We've been reflecting on his assassination this week, and it still feels just as painful to imagine the national sense of loss. I like this picture of happier times, but here are more pictures of JFK.
We've had a busy weekend! I saw Catching Fire and LOVED it, walked in a Christmas parade (for the fourth time in seven years...I'm becoming a pro!) and just hosted friends for dinner. I'm getting very excited for the holiday season!
- Things every woman should stop doing.
- I've never been a fan, but I was really touched by this speech from Angelina Jolie.
- Martha Stewart takes the worst food pics.
- R. Kelly makes up sexy songs on the spot.
- Improv Everywhere brings Harry Potter to Penn Station.
- The perfect Chris Farley/Rob Ford mash-up.
- Paste Nicholas Cage's face on anyone else's body and hilarity ensues.
- A fascinating look back at the TRL years from former VJ Dave Holmes (I used to love this guy!).
- And Real World Seattle's Irene tells her side of the slap heard round the world.
- You can't help LOL'ing at this voicemail play-by-play of a car accident.
- 27 gross and bizarre things women do.
- Longest married couple celebrates 81 years.