I have a weakness for impractical, overpriced kids' stuff. It's honestly hard to even narrow down a list, but here are some extra stellar items I spotted while surfing the net!
- It is ridiculously expensive, but this J.Crew baby snowsuit is killing me with cuteness, $128.
- A cardboard ice cream truck is a great addition to any playroom, $60 at OTO.
- I want this trumpet kazoo for myself! $19 at the Cooper Hewitt store.
- EDIT: Forgot to post the link to this awesome hanging cocoon! How cool would it be in a backyard, on a porch or at a lakehouse? Not cheap, but fun for the whole family. $345.
- Duck decoy pillow by Thomas Paul, $28.
- Get your little one's motor runnin' with a stupid expensive rocking motorcycle, $292 from Etsy.
- I'm a little obsessed with all of the stuffed animals from Blabla, but I'm partial to the ballerina cats.