Whoops! Meant to post this earlier today...just one of those weeks already! For the lovely lady in your life, be she your mom, aunt, boss or mentor, spoil her a bit. Lord knows they spoil you a lot!
- Meyer lemon trees are lovely to look at, and useful, and survive the winter indoors! A 2-3 foot tree is regularly $99, although I just saw one for sale for $40!
- A timeless sweater, fit for Audrey, Laura Petrie and mom. $59 at Boden.
- Odds are she hasn't replaced any of her serveware or cutting boards in your lifetime. Get her a super fancy oak serving board, $49 at Gretel Home.
- Give her a beautiful gold bracelet stamped with a special date in roman numerals, $98 at Etsy.
- Macaron of the Month Club. Nuff said.
- For ladies with black thumbs, get the Click and Grow, a high-tech pot that dispenses water as needed. $79.
- Turkish towels not only look beautiful, but are super absorbent and have multiple uses. Beat that, terrycloth!
- Finally, a blinging mother-of-pearl watch, just because. $105 at Fossil.