- Whether it's Drybar or a copycat, get her a gift certificate for an amazing blowout. There's no better confidence booster than a good hair day!
- For the holidays or year-round, this paper Moravian star would be a pretty addition to anyone's house. $28 at Serena and Lily.
- Fill this pretty tin box with your favorite recipes and your gift will truly keep on giving. $34 at Rifle Paper Co.
- Give her a great base to start from with the Benefit Primping With the Stars set, including primers, concealers and cheek stain. $32 at Sephora.
- A beautiful jewelry holder that looks like sculpture. $29 at West Elm.
- Let's admit it: we can't tell what the heck our wine smells like. For the burgeoning oenophile in your life, get this scratch & sniff wine guide. $13 at Amazon.
- And it would be even better paired with one of Rewined's divine wine-scented candles, $26.
- Has she been stressed? Give her a book full of laughs with the new book from Hyperbole and a Half. $11 at Amazon.
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Gift Guide: Your Beautiful Bestie
It's that time again! We're headed straight for the best discounts of the year, so I wanted to share some gift ideas to jumpstart your inspiration. I've been poking around the internet for ideas for my family and friends, and here are some items I came across in the process. Here are some gift ideas for your best gal pals!