Round Hill by Alex Katz.
I hope the weekend's been treating you right! We are in New Jersey, visiting with my grandparents, but that doesn't mean I don't have some links saved for your reading pleasure. Here's some of the best I saw this week:
- All the awkward times Woody Allen's movies include the phrase "making love"
- Jurassic Park, recreated.
- Melissa Joan Hart kisses and tells.
- The supposed best sandwiches of these United States.
- By TV standards, Appalachia is hip. I have mixed feelings about this.
- Once and for all, Mashable is going to decide how to pronounce tech terms.
- A brilliant party theme from Mighty Girl. Seriously, I want to recreate this.
- St. Vincent reviews the Arcade Fire completely based on how Reflektor inspired her Google searches.
- The real 11 nations of the United States.
- The weirdest/greatest "Royals" cover.
- A couple tweets their fights and many of them are hilariously mundane.
- Patti Smith remembers Lou Reed.