Gloria Vanderbilt, found here.
Whew! Have I been busy! I had back-to-back-to-back events this week, so I'm finally relaxing a bit today. We saw Star Trek, so now of course my Sean has decided it's time to re-watch The Next Generation, which is basically his favorite thing to do at all times.
- I got sucked into looking at all of the historic sites listed as "in danger" by the National Trust.
- I'm sure you've heard about Amy's Bakery's meltdown, but in case you missed it, it's a must-read.
- Never Nudes flock to the Bluth banana stand in NY...omg, I cannot wait for Arrested Development.
- Absolutely INCREDIBLE reader-submitted photos for the National Geographic photo contest.
- Buzzfeed is determined to make me feel really, really old.
- A hilarious satire of the NY Times' culture story on why young people aren't driving.
- The trailer for The Great Catsby.