Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Best v.154

Happiest of Mother's Days to you! I'm so grateful for the strong and generous women who have played some part in raising me. I'm also amazed and humbled by watching so many of my friends become mothers themselves. All hail lady power!
  • One of the nerdiest things I've ever loved: Geo Guesser!
  • So inspired and in love with this mom's photographs of her 5-year-old daughter.
  • If you ever watched Star Trek: Next Generation, you will die watching this video of Riker sitting down like a weirdo.
  • Was the Great Gatsby broke?
  • Damn! They're ruining the American Girl Dolls!
  • John Krasinski, lip sync hero.
  • Wisconsin family discovers a fallout shelter perfectly preserved.
  • What would happen if the writers of Parks & Rec and Game of Thrones traded places.

No comments: