Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend in Pictures

It's so sad to see a long weekend come to an end, isn't it? Let's just relive it in pictures, shall we?

Sean was out of town for his annual camping trip, so I decided to take myself to TJ Maxx and Trader Joe's and treat myself to goodies, like Trader's macarons (which are delicious, by the way)...

And a new Steve Madden purse for summertime! I also took myself on a little date to a yard sale, where I bought old reference books on architecture and history (I have fantasies I'll use them for collages I'll probably never make) and then stopped by a festival to enjoy food trucks and live music. And I've made great progress in getting caught up on "Scandal!"

Once Sean got home on Sunday, we dug into frozen chocolate bananas and the new season of Arrested Development. I belly laughed in a couple episodes (feral jesus, anyone?).

I got some new cheap sunglasses that seemed extra Golden Girls-esque and they are perfect for summer.

And we enjoyed a Memorial Day meal with Ashleigh and her mom at Oceans and Ale, home of my favorite fish tacos and the masonrita, served in a mason jar.

And now we're back to work. Sigh.

No comments: