Boats by Raoul Dufy
It's spring, but it doesn't feel like it in Virginia. We've had a few pleasant moments of sun, but it's mostly been windy and chilly. I'm going to try to enjoy it, because lord knows the oppressive heat and mugginess will be here before we know it. Lots of fun links this week! Click away:
- Not sure I could do it, but this family saved enough money for both parents to retire at 30 to raise their son.
- Is it possible to inherit the design gene? I think I definitely got some of it from my Nana!
- If all of Seinfeld's girlfriends were combined, they'd look like this woman.
- The next wave of feminism: pooping at the office.
- Inspiring street art in NY.
- New music from She & Him.
- A strange and surreal mystery: a giant (fake) head found in a river.
- Memorize this: 100 Rules for Dinner.
- Lego: Breaking Bad style.
- A great read: How I Became a Hipster.
- My nightmare! Unnecessary quotation marks.