Friday, May 3, 2013

Jams of the Week

Netflix Binge Jam: "The Killing"


It took a long time for Sean to convince me to watch AMC's "The Killing" on Netflix. First of all, I had heard amazing things about the season and then abruptly, the world seemed to universally hate its first season finale enough to stop watching the show. Secondly, I just didn't think I could take another hour-long drama. BUT, I was wrong. The first season was really pretty stellar, and since we were able to just jump right into the second season, the finale didn't outrage me one bit. Don't tell me anything; we still have a few episodes to go!

Reunited and It Feels So Good Jam: "Jeopardy"


Most families have a dinner tradition that involves gathering around a dining table, maybe saying a blessing and definitely NOT watching TV. Not mine. When I was growing up, my little family would eat dinner while we watched Jeopardy, and I wouldn't have it any other way. It was a great bonding time; how else would I find out that my mom knows a strange amount about birds? 

Lately, Sean and I have both been sitting down to eat dinner right around the time "Jeopardy" comes on, and it's so fun to be watching it on the regular for the first time in years. So far, I've learned I definitely need to brush up on my science knowledge!

Snack Jam: Chobani Flip Packs

I picked up one of these Chobani "flip" packs on a whim last week and it was delicious! Just the right amount of yogurt, delicious flavor and the little cornflakes and praline pecans really took it up a notch. I'm excited to try the other flavors!



1 comment:

gina-mom said...

I am still astonished to this day by my mad ornithological skillz!