It's been such a long time since I've done one of these posts, which I always enjoy because they help me think about color combinations and inspiration. I haven't been able to get this delicate palette out of my head since I first spotted this bouquet from Martha Stewart Weddings.
I pictured it in a girly bedroom, luxurious and soothing, yet cheery and fun.
- Try one wall, or even a nook, in Joy's beautiful wallpaper.
- Bring a little nature inside with a sweet, antique-looking bunny sketch by Teagan White.
- Capture the delicate folds of the flowers with the soft folds of West Elm's shams.
- A tufted gray armchair brings some masculinity to the room, grounding it from becoming too sweet.
- Give the room a sunny pop with a yellow linen pillow.
- Set the tone of the room with the silvery lavender headboard.
- Petal pink looks grown-up in John Robshaw's quilt.
- A lotus stool provides the perfect spot to rest a book and a glass of water, or just toss today's dirty clothes.