I love this painting of Grand Central Station, called "Catching the Train," by Ursula Gullow. We've had a delightfully lazy weekend after an extremely hectic week, hence the radio silence on my end. Forgive me! My full-time job becomes a little more than full-time this time of year, so it's hard to live life, much less cook at home or do fun crafting projects. Thanks for hanging in there with me!
- After overhearing his son talking about coming out, a dad writes the best letter ever.
- Awesome map of languages spoken in the U.S.
- Famous movies, reimagined.
- I'm so excited for Mad Men to come back, I'm geeking out over costume pics of the cast.
- This piece from the perspective of Comic Sans is actually old, but still hilarious.
- A reminder sometimes it's cleaner and better to live with less.