Ombre and tie-dye have had a resurgence in the last couple years, especially in home decor. Their popularity didn't dissipate one bit on the spring 2013 runways, as evidenced in these looks from the runways of Rag & Bone, Tory Burch, Tracy Reese, Calla and Erin Fetherston.
There's no better time for the dip-dyed look than sunny spring and summer days. Some (slightly) more accessible looks:
- Watercolor stripe tee, $88 at Splendid.
- Ombre sweater, $128 at C and C California.
- Tie-dyed pencil skirt, $78 at Nordstrom.
- Striped dyed cardigan, $60 at Macy's.
- Dip-dyed maxi skirt, $115 at Urban Outfitters.
- For you sexy young things, this dyed plaid dress might be your perfect summer go-to. $107 at Threadsence.
- Top a plain tee and jeans with Sperry's dyed scarf, $42.