Good news for all of you who bought peplum tops in the fall! They're carrying right into spring, along with other loose-fitting bell-shaped tops, like these seen at the Thakoon, Sally LaPointe, Rag & Bone and Marissa Webb shows (yes, that Marissa Webb look was in yesterday's round-up, too. What can I say? Girl's on it). I love the look of volume on top with a slim line on the bottom, either through a pencil skirt or a pair of skinny pants. But I was intrigued to see some of the pairings on the runways, showing volume on the bottom, too...maybe a look best suited for the lean amongst us, no?
- Paired with a red skirt or boyfriend jeans, this striped peplum top is a steal at $28 from Target.
- Leather is another huge trend, especially for next fall, and this is vegan! $50 at Piperlime.
- Top your sweet candy-colored jeans with this floral organza blouse, $56 at Nordstrom.
- This soft red blouse seems made for fun necklaces! $42 at Nordstrom.
- A twist on the simple white T, a "batwing" shirt for $50 from Zara.