I'm not sure everyone would look at this beautiful Lela Rose fall 2012 dress and see bathroom tile, but hey, I'm not everyone! I have pretty boring taste in bathrooms in general, but I think if you can afford to splurge on gorgeous tile (knowing you might get sick of it), you should do it. Here's my Lela Rose-inspired imaginary bathroom:
- Sconce, unfortunately appears to be discontinued, but find similar at Schoolhouse Electric.
- Tile, from Ann Sacks.
- Scallop mirror, $249 at Wisteria.
- Any antique silhouette will make great decor behind the toilet!
- Turkish bath towel, $33 at Amazon.
- Vintage-inspired pedestal sink, $329 at Overstock.
- Mocha hardwood floor by Shaw Floors.