Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Translated: Lela Rose into Powder Room

Neutral Bath


I'm not sure everyone would look at this beautiful Lela Rose fall 2012 dress and see bathroom tile, but hey, I'm not everyone! I have pretty boring taste in bathrooms in general, but I think if you can afford to splurge on gorgeous tile (knowing you might get sick of it), you should do it. Here's my Lela Rose-inspired imaginary bathroom:

  1. Sconce, unfortunately appears to be discontinued, but find similar at Schoolhouse Electric.
  2. Tile, from Ann Sacks.
  3. Scallop mirror, $249 at Wisteria.
  4. Any antique silhouette will make great decor behind the toilet!
  5. Turkish bath towel, $33 at Amazon.
  6. Vintage-inspired pedestal sink, $329 at Overstock.
  7. Mocha hardwood floor by Shaw Floors.

No comments: