Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Translated: Burberry Outfit Into Living Room

Pink and Tan


When I saw this sweet and edgy look from Burberry Prorsum, I challenged myself to think, what kind of living room would this girl have? I picture her living in a studio apartment above a business somewhere, with a cheeky mix of masculine and feminine style. Here's my imaginary living room for her!

  1. A modern floor lamp, $200 at CB2.
  2. This super fun digital print heart pillow, $125 from ABC Carpet & Home.
  3. A vintage or vintage-inspired tan leather sofa. This one is a pricey $3,219 from Zin home, but cheaper ones are out there!
  4. An American Flag pillow, $110 at ABC Carpet & Home.
  5. A modern glass coffee table, like the famous Platner, $1,421 at Design Within Reach.
  6. Jonathan Adler rug, $995.
  7. A shiny gold pouf, $290 at Amazon.

No comments: