I'm just in love with the work of artist Anna Garforth, who does all kinds of cool things like moss graffiti and this installation of masking tape on a chainlink fence. I left her website feeling so inspired!
We're having a rainy Sunday here, so I'm excited to have a movie/dinner date with my friend Ashleigh. Also, happy birthday to my dear dad!
- When I was young, I told my mom I wanted to be a nail polish namer. Turns out, that's a real beauty industry job!
- Speaking of the beauty industry, this make-up artist's blog is amazing.
- A personal story about the effects of outsourcing.
- An account of an amazing stand-up set by the super brave Tig Notaro.
- You probably already know this, but McKayla is not impressed.
- Hillary Clinton doesn't suffer fools.
- Did you know the President has his own home brew?
- What if Mad Men were crossed with Arrested Development.