Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Best v.83

I was so amused by Johnny Cash's to-do list, found here.

We're one week away from Christmas, y'all! I'm finishing up the last touches on wrapping gifts today and pondering making Christmasy cheesecake later this week. I've had a wonderful holiday season so far, though it feels like it's going by so fast! How about you?
  • NPR picks best music of 2011.
  • A hilariously accurate depiction of how girls talk.
  • And also, shit gays say (and Ambers!)
  • A great interview with my favorite comedian, Louis CK.
  • Friends create art to honor the 40th birthday of the New York Times design director.
  • Things my children will never understand.
  • Creative ways to gift money!
  • The funniest thing I've seen from SNL in a while, and it happened in the writers' room.

No comments: