Picture found on Babble.
Have you started decorating yet? We put up our decorations last night, to the tunes of my holiday mix. For the past couple of years, we've used my small fake single-girl tree. It makes me kind of sad but it does make things easier. I like the idea of snagging an evergreen branch and sticking it in an elegant glass vase, too. Simple and chic.
This week's Sunday Best is extra long and full of great links because I forgot to post last week! Oops. Enjoy!
- A fascinating story about different approaches to sex ed in schools.
- A secret spot of fun in Grand Central Station.
- Use scotch tape to perfect your eyeliner.
- Cloth-like napkins that come on a roll!.
- Some of the prettiest wedding dresses I've seen.
- The Reading Rainbow theme, as sung by The Doors (as sung by Jimmy Fallon).
- How to take the perfect glowing pictures of your Chrismas tree.
- Hanson is going to sell MmmmHop beer.
- Traffic signs in haiku.