Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays


These pictures are from my phone, of our Christmas tree and my favorite lit-up tree at Christmas Town. 

I had a true "holiday spirit" moment yesterday. I was grabbing some quick dinner for Sean and I, and when I approached the drive-through window, the cashier told me that the car in front of me had paid for our food. She said one woman started it five cars before me, and the driver of each car had decided to pass the generosity on. I decided to do the same.

The cashiers were so excited to share the news, and as I pulled away, I couldn't help but grin. I hope the people behind me decided to do the same! 

Today we're off to southwest Virginia to spend Christmas with my family, then swinging north to spend some time with my husband's family. I've loaded the car with so many presents you'd think I was coming from the North Pole...and I'm so excited to give them!

Have a very merry Christmas, or however you celebrate, and I'll be back next week! 

1 comment:

Bret said...

who goes to the north pole? i don't even go above 14th street this time of year.