Happy Mother's Day! I'll be spending the day on the phone with my various mother figures, but I thought I'd share some photos of my grandmothers. The top two are my grandmother Jane, who I miss every day, and the bottom lady on the left is my paternal grandmother, who I call Mama. She just survived a tornado last week; she's pretty much awesome.
- I know our royal fervor has passed, but I enjoyed this royal lookalike photo gallery.
- Still not sure how to feel about what happened with Osama? This interactive map will show you where you land on the feelings spectrum.
- I am in love with the colors in this wedding inspiration board.
- Thinking I'll have to grow my hair out just to use this tutorial for heidi braids.
- This site is new-to-me, but funny just the same: Crap at My Parents' House.
- The Museum of Modern Art collected awesome comment cards that are seriously worth a look.