Andy Warhol, in the Campbell's Soup aisle.
How's your weekend shaping up so far? We've had a great time dog-sitting...did a little painting and tomorrow we're going to look at potential new housing options! I have plenty of links for your time-wasting pleasure:
- What happens when the President pops in to the cafe where you're working.
- Parenting tips from Law & Order: SVU.
- Beyonce writes gender equality is a myth.
- Everything you need to know about net neutrality.
- Vulture ranks this year's saddest white guys in movies.
- How many words do you know? Take this quiz to find out!
- Sometimes it feels right to move back to your hometown.
- An EPIC portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Clever paintings merge old times with modern Internet culture.
- Conan meets his interns.
- American Hustle and Gravity, as told by stick figures.
- Breathtaking photos of Russian children living on a farm. I want to go to there!
- An amazing love letter from Sartre to de Beauvoir.
- A reading list from Judy Blume & Lena Dunham.
- Three siblings recreate childhood photos in this 2014 calendar.