Debbie Harry in Hollywoodland
I hope your Labor Day weekend is in full swing! My family is coming here before we set off on our very first family vacation since I've been an adult...pretty exciting stuff! Things might be a bit quite 'round here while we're away.
- What it feels like these days to forget your phone. (a reminder to live in the moment.)
- The dictionary is always adding technology trendy words. Have they held up?
- Kristen Chenoweth's incredible duet with a surprised audience member.
- The best automatic vacation email response.
- Patrick Stewart gives a master class in the quadruple take.
- A newspaper reporter helps free an innocent man.
- The funniest Pinterest board ever: my imaginary well-dressed toddler.
- Making the case for the humanities.
- What it's really like to work full-time.
- Happy birthday to The Onion.
- The best wedding video I've seen in a while.