A look from the spring 2014 collection by Prabal Gurung
It's the most wonderful time of the year, y'all! Long sleeves and flip flops, short sleeves and boots, easy running weather, football Sundays, pumpkin everything, dark nail polish. Gotta love fall! I'm enjoying catching up on fashion week while procrastinating from doing laundry and cleaning out our fridge (something in there is stinky...ugh). Here are some favorite links from the past week or so:
- Lisa Frank is a real person.
- Hypnotic, beautiful French theaters.
- What Zack Morris would do.
- The NY Times really outdid itself with this fashion week recap.
- I feel like...this commentary is dead-on.
- Words that don't translate into English, but are delightful.
- A really great letter from mom to daughter.
- Jimmy Fallon presents Joking Bad.
- A fascinating portrait series of women and men, ages 1 to 101.
- The best celebrity Twitter feeds.
- One man writes about when he realized he really loved his wife.
- More is more is more.
- What happens when two friends decide to date for 40 days and blog about it.