Beauty and the Beast by Slim Aarons
It's officially fall! We've got football and the Emmys on TV, tortilla soup on the menu and pumpkin candles burning. Gotta love it. Here are some links I enjoyed that you might, too:
- The world from an eagle's view.
- A new term for discontented millenials: gypsy.
- Speaking of which, colleges are starting to understand liberal arts should include career training.
- Behind the scenes pics from Breaking Bad.
- After so many years, archaeologists have discovered the Easter Island heads have BODIES!
- Grammar nerd warning: the debate over using periods when writing Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- I don't always agree, but AV Club's hatesong column cracks me up. If they asked me, I'd go off about "I Kissed a Girl."
- An early look at finalists for the National Book Award; time to update my Goodreads "want to read" list!
- Blake Lively's sister performed the Teen Witch dance at her wedding. Awesome.
- A preview of fall art exhibitions. I'm partial to the crazy Dana Schutz paintings.
- Is anything cuter than the old friendship of comedians? Louis CK and Conan remember the good old days.
- A Russian cat librarian. Seriously.