If you've read my blog in the last few weeks, you know that much of my family and friends live in New Jersey and New York, so I spent the last week horrified, nervous and anxious for their safety — both physically and emotionally. The devastation, especially to the shore area near where my mom grew up, is overwhelming. This shot of the new New York magazine cover is amazing...and a reminder that at any moment, everything can change.
- You have to love when a sign language interpreter becomes the most beloved person in NY.
- It's scary to imagine, but are super storms the new normal?
- Do you feel lately like everyone's on the spectrum? If anything, we probably just have the vocabulary to describe it now.
- Anna Wintour's most ridiculous extravagance.
- An oldie but goodie explores Chris Christie's relationship with his idol, Bruce Springsteen.
- And last but not least, please consider offering your help to people who, very easily, could have been us.