- The genius Swoop bag spreads way out to become a play surface, then pulls back together when playtime is done. $48 and comes in a huge range of colors!
- Make meal times fun with an honest-to-goodness airplane spoon, $29 at J. Crew. (yeah, WAY overpriced...what can I say?)
- Bathtime is fun and organized with this whale full of toys by Boon, Inc. $35
- The whimsical classic "The Little Prince" now comes in chic pop-up form, $35.
- Could anything be better than an indoor escape, like this teepee from Land of Nod?
- I'm kind of in love with this fluffy sheep rocker, $129 at Pottery Barn Kids.
- THIS IS SERIOUSLY OFFENSIVELY EXPENSIVE, but I am in love with it: lightning bolt sweater onesie by Oeuf, $96. Maybe it would be worth it if you frame it later?
- Beautiful, colorful magnetic blocks from Tegu, a company committed to making a difference in Honduras. $75 for this set.
- Encourage his or her creativity with an easel, $88 at Amazon.
Friday, November 23, 2012
Gift Guide: Sweet Gifts for the Little Ones
I don't have any kiddos yet, so my kid gift-buying is firmly entrenched in the impractical realm of aunthood. I have a weakness for anything overpriced or unnecessary, so keep that in mind, but I hope you find some inspiration for the kids on your shopping list: