- Make her tables sparkle with glitter teaspoons, $38 at Leif Shop.
- Not the most exciting gift, but the most useful! The dry shampoo editors and models swear by! Klorane, $18 at Drugstore.com.
- Help her shine all winter with a shimmery loop scarf, $38 at Anthropologie.
- The perfect stocking stuffers: high-end ponytail ties, $12 at Anthropologie.
- Who doesn't love a great primer? Gift the Tarte primer set, $9 at Sephora.
- Rifle Design's Cities calendar is a work of art for 12 months a year, $24 at Anthropologie.
- Spice up the average winter day with spotty knee socks, $12 at Madewell.
- What's better than a bit of impracticality? Glitter eyeliner, $16 at Sephora.
Monday, November 19, 2012
Gift Guide: Your True Blue Gal Pal
It's hard to believe it's already time to be thinking about Christmas shopping, but I'm a firm believer in getting an early start. With most of us heading out on Friday or logging on a week from today, it's time to start thinking about what to get the folks on our lists. I submit my humble ideas (I've spent all weekend looking for ideas, too!), starting with gift ideas for the lovely gals in our lives.