- Cocktails like moscow mules look great in copper mugs, which bring some nice bling to your home bar, $90 at Amazon.
- Buy him sunglasses that look good on men of all ages, in all eras. Wayfarers, $155.
- Keep winter cozy with these reindeer socks, $24 at J.Crew.
- Bring Mad Men style to his man cave with these wood coasters, $36 at Leif Shop.
- Winter can be warm and stylish in this Tommy Hilfiger chambray puffer vest, $169 at Macy's.
- For a very specific hipster-y, bearded dude, there is the bamboo keyboard, $98 at Anthropologie.
- If he's been stuffing his toiletries into a plastic bag or a pocket of a backpack, turn it up a notch with a dopp kit, $58 at J.Crew.
- What home bar or man cave would be complete without a horned bottle opener? $28 at Anthro.
- And if you haven't ponied up for Showtime yet, set aside some hours after you've feasted on Christmas day to catch up on Homeland. It's seriously that good.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Gift Guide: The Stylish Man in Your Life
Here I present some classy gifts for the classy man in your life...be it your boyfriend who could use a little sophistication, your brother, your dad or your sophisticated pop-pop, there's a bevy of fine manly goods out there these days. Here is but a sampling of ideas to take that man's style to the next level: