Six ballerinas, arranged like a snowflake. I love it. Lovely photo from a series by photographer Dina Johnsen. I'm on my way back home today, hoping Hurricane Sandy gives us a little reprieve while we travel from my hometown, where I was at my 10-year high school reunion! Crazy sauce.
- Mike Birbiglia explains love.
- Nannette Vonnegut remembers life with her famous dad.
- If Kanye starred in Wes Anderson movies, you'd have kanyewesanderson.
- An interesting perspective on giving back to parents.
- Just in time for Halloween: scary Wiki entries!
- Haunting images from WWII photoshopped over modern city streets.
- A study proves something I've always believed: hetero platonic friendship is about impossible.