I'm in New York City today, but I still have some fun links to read for you and of course, some delicious professorial eye candy. Clickety-click!
- This episode of This American Life had me laugh-crying, especially Tig Notaro's incredible comedy set.
- What happens when a Broadway show implodes.
- Smart advice from smart ladies over time.
- John Derian's incredible, tasteful renovation.
- Texts from Little Women.
- If women are capable of hypnobirth, what AREN'T we capable of?
- OMG, these little artists costumes make me want to have a million little kids.
- WHAT? A diamond planet?!