Happy Easter! If I had kids or was planning a family get-together, I would have been all over Martha Stewart's marbleized eggs. But without kids or family nearby, it's kinda hard to get into the decorating eggs-searching for eggs-hollow bunny parts of the holiday.
I hope you have a lovely holiday, and I hope to do something blog-worthy soon! In the meantime, enjoy the links:
- After our talk this week about online glasses, I had to laugh at spoof Warby Barker.
- The lady gets it done. Text from Hilary Clinton.
- One NPR reporter asks why wedding dresses cost so much.
- Ryan Gosling, real American hero.
- A 35-year-old man retakes the SAT.
- I love this: Babes of NPR.
- Discovered via Entertainment Weekly, one man's quest to find the most 90s movie ever.
- A beautiful source for party supplies, Darlybird. Wish it had been around when I was wedding planning!
- Old link, but amazing explanation of global money.